Monday, August 18, 2008

If I Were A Manga Chick

Heads up to Sophie for directing me to this site where I created my Manga self.


Of course the resemblance is superficial, but I do often wear pink and can frequently be found in the kitchen (at parties and otherwise).

I did try and achieve some veracity by giving myself some crow's feet, but the glasses I added have effectively hidden them. Although if that happens in real life, then I do look this good. Except for my hair. And my head is not that big in proportion to my body. And that mole should be a bit more centred on my cheek and it would probably have a hair growing out of it, if I hadn't gotten around to plucking it lately. Heh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think your hair is darker. And your eyes are also prettier than in that picture.