Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Back to Reality

So, after Big Brother last night, I caved in on my mission to never watch Channel Nine again (more on this another day), and caught the last half hour of Survivor XII. In one of the most brilliantly realised coups ever, Cirie managed to convince Danielle to vote out Courtney and, thus, was able to throw a spanner in Shane and Terry's respective game plans. Each of them was convinced that Courtney was so unpopular with her fellow survivors that if they 'took her to the final two' they would inevitably win. Only Cirie was savvy enough to recognise Courtney as a threat to her, Danielle and Aras's chances.




How often have I watched Survivor and marvelled that they just don't vote out a particular person? Remember when Jenna won? Why? How the hell did that happen?

It's too bad that while searching for these pictures, I managed to completely spoil the outcome of Survivor XII for myself. Heh, I guess that means I can stay firm in my resolution re: Channel Nine.

No comments: